What famous fans do we have?

WidnesBlue23 said:
Out of complete boredom and having watched and read everything to do with City this summer I stumbled across the following list on Wikipedia.
Im not sure how accurate or true they all are but there are some interesting names on here:

Famous fans

Famous supporters with verifiable citations confirming their support or allegiance for Manchester City are listed with references next to their name. Famous supporters without citations are questionable as they have not publicly expressed or confirmed their support

Renzo Gracie – Martial arts[citation needed]

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=170655" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=170655</a>

curly watts (kevin kennedy) mentioned it several times in Corrie that he was a City fan...

If City win several more titles, thousands of folk from Asia will be defecting from Utd (if not already).

(I used to work out in Singapore/China/Hong Kong on ships and I hated it when they did not recognise my City shirt and assumed that you must be a Man Utd fan too)

lancs blue said:
Mental_blue said:
Bit doubtful about some of those. Alan Carr, Michael O' Leary, Dirk Benedict, Marsha Thomason.????

Also, have sometimes seen a City scarf hanging up in the Alahan's (sp?) house on Corrie. Not sure who it belongs to.

No doubt about O'Leary, he's been a self-confessed Blue for years.

Shame him and his cunty company fucked me and many other blues over when there was snow in Milan after the Juve game a couple of years ago

Catzilla said:
curly watts (kevin kennedy) mentioned it several times in Corrie that he was a City fan...

If City win several more titles, thousands of folk from Asia will be defecting from Utd (if not already).

(I used to work out in Singapore/China/Hong Kong on ships and I hated it when they did not recognise my City shirt and assumed that you must be a Man Utd fan too)
Curly is the biggest most massif City fan our most famous in my opinion

Mental_blue said:
Bit doubtful about some of those. Alan Carr, Michael O' Leary, Dirk Benedict, Marsha Thomason.????

Alan Carr has said he hates football even though his dad's a manager. I've heard O'Leary'a a fan going back a few years. Don't even know who the other two are.

Gary Neville is a closet City fan ;-)

"Gary Neville was given rapturous applause by home fans when the United skipper's mistake let in Shaun Goater to put City 2-1 in front after just 25 minutes. Earlier Nicolas Anelka and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer had made it 1-1 inside 10 minutes, as fans were treated to an action-packed derby, which was the last ever at Maine Road. Goater then scored his 100th Manchester City goal five minutes after the restart and the club held on to to record their first win over United in the Premier League era."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.