What famous fans do we have?

Sure I read somewhere that novelist Anthony Burgess was a blue. He's most famous for a clockwork orange, 1985, the Malaya trilogy and earthly powers.

Born in harperhey, went to school in Moss side, xaverian college and the university of Manchester. Unless otherwise stated I'm calling him a blue!

Edit, was taken by his uncle to a match in 1928...... at Maine Road, obviously! He wrote later that centre forward McCabe's reputation a great striker was met with considerable cursing. He'd love the match day thread!!!!!

Last edited:
Sure I read somewhere that novelist Anthony Burgess was a blue. He's most famous for a clockwork orange, 1985, the Malaya trilogy and earthly powers.

Born in harperhey, went to school in Moss side, xaverian college and the university of Manchester. Unless otherwise stated I'm calling him a blue!
Ironic that the actor who played one of the most well known characters in A Clockwork Orange (Dim) was Warren Clarke who was also a famous City fan himself.
The Droogs like this post !!

"Uncle Joe's mint balls keep you all aglow, give em to your Grannie, and watch the bugger go" etc.....
Thanks to you and JGL but l still don't know why the guests got the mint balls.
Before my time perhaps?;)

Ooh which members of The Maine and Yellowcard?
Ryan Mendez from Yellowcard and Kennedy Brook from The Maine. Hunter Thomsen from We The Kings is another big blue. I worked for bands and got a few of them into City. 3 lads from The Maine came to 3-2 win against Spurs in 2012 when Mario scored the pen at the end. Happy days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.