What famous fans do we have?

Back in the late 90s, Curly Watts from Corrie used to have a Season Ticket for a couple of years at Maine Road 2 rows behind me and my dad. Does he class as famous?
The most famous in his pomp..never watched soaps but recorded an episode on the old VHS an episode where he wore a city bar scarf!

I've posted about the late Bob Willis before, but here's a photo of the former England cricket captain in his City shirt. The pic was posted by his widow in the Twitter account of the Bob Willis Fund (a charity set up to raise money for research into prostate cancer) when someone asked about his Blue credentials one day:

Bob Willis MCFC.jpeg

tell us more
i knew him as a kid
not heard about him being done at ours.

edit

just read what happened to him at MR
very surprised,he's small and wimpy,incredibly surprised he
went to MR in a rag top and was gobby too,he was never a fighter at school.
He also had a little dig from me in the Howard K days giving it a bit too large in the Social Club on Derby Day.

I've since spoken to him on the Christmas Markets when he was selling cheese (sic), didn't repeat the earlier meeting with him.

There was a bloke I vaguely recognised off Emmerdale sat behind me at Maine Road for one match. Think was a baddie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.