What food would make you actually throw up if you ate it?

11672581-cathys-rum-cake-manchester-united-wayne-rooney-bir.jpg

Looks rank.

There seems to be a difference here of eating for pleasure and for regular diet consumption.
Posts above saying they wouldn't eat such foods as Porridge and Boiled Eggs.... Yet I eat this every morning.

Sure I prefer the taste of many other foods but I eat certain things for the nutritional value.
Ain't gonna get my breakfast protein from eating coco pops or some other sugar raped kids cereal.

Way too much shite on the shelves, no wonder we're fatter than ever.

Wet scrambled egg. it's apparently the way its supposed to be served but na not for me. Like someone mentioned, under cooked bacon. It smells and that makes me heave, as too do cheap sausages.

Don't like cucumber or offal either although it wouldn't make me vomit.

Never had oysters or jellied eels but I think there's a good chance I'd vomit if I chose to try them.

My mates bird does that, knocks me sick. Ruins a perfectly good curry or sunday roast by covering it in tomato sauce, horrible

Good lass, Asking for ketchup around someones house for a roast dinner can cause a bit of unrest, but i love a dollop floating on the gravy. If there's meat on a plate and no ketchup - i struggle.

Good lass, Asking for ketchup around someones house for a roast dinner can cause a bit of unrest, but i love a dollop floating on the gravy. If there's meat on a plate and no ketchup - i struggle.
Had a mate out from England last year, served him some medium rare elk steak, he slopped ketchup all over them..heathen. At least he was polite enough to apologise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.