What happened between Yaya and Milner?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
smithy167 said:
Yaya toure is not a donkey, not even near. How can you even think that do you watch us? How long have you watched us

stop following me and questioning me, ok? yaya is slow and hasn't really impressed me so far, and I don't care what you say or think, ok? so leave me alone.
No.

Yaya a donkey are you having a laugh, the guys class. I do wonder sometimes if certain fans actually watch the game.

20sbc07 said:
Players get angry and frustrated, I wouldn't worry about it.
A few pints and it will all be sorted :)

Yaya doesn't drink; strict Muslim. But you're right in what you say, it's football and they need to show their passion!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Did anyone else see Yaya and Milner at each others throats (so to speak) just before half time? De Jong had to semi-push Milner away to refocus the pair of them. Not sure what the argument was about, but something happened. Mancini has confirmed Yaya was not injured, so i wonder if Yaya coming off was related to that incident in any way? Maybe it carried on into the dressing room? The only reason i say that is because Mancini doesn't normally make a sub at half time. Also bear in mind that we had played incredibly well in the first half. I'm not sure why Bobby would have changed it... he doesn't tend to so early in the game, and any reactionary changes to the red card would have been done well before half-time. I only saw the argument, but didn't really catch what led up to it. Could anyone tell what was going on?

i think the sub was down to boateng being preferred at CB to Yaya, and therefore us needing a LB in Bridge, so Yaya had to make way as he's a donkey and wouldn't be trusted with tracking back so much.

Surely you jest!<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:52 am --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
smithy167 said:
Yaya toure is not a donkey, not even near. How can you even think that do you watch us? How long have you watched us

stop following me and questioning me, ok? yaya is slow and hasn't really impressed me so far, and I don't care what you say or think, ok? so leave me alone.

Oops!
If you are happy to make your opinion public, please accept that others may have opposing opinions.

TINY said:
Boateng played LB at the world cup and excelled, i wanted him there. And Yaya played CB in the CL final, I wanted him there too. I didnt see why, baring injuried, bobby brough Bridge on. It probably wouldnt have made a difference to the result, and bobby knows 100% more than I do, but thought was weird and subs could have been made differently. Johnno on, Ballotelli on and Ade on.

Maybe, just maybe, 3 times Scudetto winner Mancini didn't think to consult you on who you wanted where?

(Papers also say that Yaya took a knock hence the change)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
smithy167 said:

you are not alone pal

JoeMercer'sWay said:
smithy167 said:

Yeah, leave him alone, I saw Ya Ya in Blackpool, rope around his neck, two toddlers on his back and he was crapping all over the beach, he must be a donkey!
Unimpressed so far, maybe change his name to Nay Nay!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
smithy167 said:

Don't be so precious. You can ignore him if he upsets you. You are on a public forum and if you are happy to give your opinion, expect others to disagree.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
smithy167 said:

Yaya a Donkey????? God help us!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.