What happened last night? What a total dissapointment!

blueinbolton77

I worked late, so came straight to the match and as a treat, I let myself get some chips in the ground.

They were freezing cold, hardly a full tray and 2.20 or something.

You'd think with all the electric used on special effects last night we could at least get warm chips. Effin' disgrace. It's probably Mark Hughes fault as well, something to do with team formation behind the bar.

You should have tasted the beer in the bar behind 330, Colin Bell Upper.

Tasted of cleaning fluid. I took it back and got another just as bad.

All is not well at Manchester City.

Didsbury Dave said:
You should have tasted the beer in the bar behind 330, Colin Bell Upper.

Tasted of cleaning fluid. I took it back and got another just as bad.

All is not well at Manchester City.

You're bang on fella. I wish that "The Fat el Hombre" fella would sort it out, instead of worrying about "4-4-2" and such. What's the point of going to a match for cold chips and crap beer.

What was the score by the way? I was too busy complaining about the chips......

They need the bars sorting out as its clearly not getting better.
At H/T last night again i left 5 mins before 2 order 2 singhas and lo and behold they didint run out of singha but ran out of change.... FFS

Yeah. im fed up of asking for a pint and having 3 quarters of a pint handed back to me, top the fucker up!!!

They are not really Chips though are they. I was sat next to a bloke eating a tray full of them. They looked rock hard, anaemic and tasteless to the point where I agreed to myself that I would rather eat my own shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.