What happened near the corner in 111???

staffs_blue said:
marco said:
what were city fans singing to that arse fan in the top tier the one who looked like jesus

'where's ya caravan'

he was about 5 seats from me.I am 2 seats from the stewards.he looked a right tramp lol

Gippo Gippo Gippo!, when he got annoyed and stood up we were all shouting jump jump jump!

i hate arsenal fans....sing when they score and then thats it! shit fans cocky and real united fans

who was it on the floor who got hurt after ade scored when the police got stuck in at the arsenal fans, he was lay out infront of the advertising boards on the edge of the pitch and the paramedics took him away after 5 minutes of treatment, was he a steward/security or an arsenal fan?

MCFC_Freestyler said:
who was it on the floor who got hurt after ade scored when the police got stuck in at the arsenal fans, he was lay out infront of the advertising boards on the edge of the pitch and the paramedics took him away after 5 minutes of treatment, was he a steward/security or an arsenal fan?
One of the stewards I think.

Halfpenny said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
One of the stewards I think.

Well i hope he's alrite, hate to see anyone get hurt.

Got to hand it to the stewards, they don't get the credit they deserve. They handled it all quite well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.