What Happened To Superman ?

personally i thought i saw him signalling to the bench that his sight was or he felt wobbly.just was'nt himself.could'nt wait to release the ball to any other player.
get well soon superman.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
Cambridgeblue said:
A lack of fecking options that's what. Hopefully Johnson will be back fit soon so Ireland can be rested.

He had Petrov, if Steve is injured then forcing another ten minutes out of him could have added months to his recovery

Tevez also looked a bit shakey... seemed to me Hughes was trying to decide which one to take off and eventually decided Ireland was more in need. I can totally understand why Hughes didn't want to risk using all his substitutions in one go, just in case we used them all and then had to play with ten men.

Petrov isn't exactly like for like either, as seen by SWP moving centrally when Weiss came on. We have no player that is a true backup for Ireland since Elano left. Finding a backup who is good enough to play at the level we need but happy to play second fiddle to an on form Ireland is a difficult proposition and so I'm not surprised Hughes wasn't able to find someone over the summer.

From where I was, it looked like he kept holding/rubbing his eyes. As if he had a splitting headache, or something.

Yeah I was quite concerned with the way Stevie was taken off after holding his head and going to his knees a couple of times, let's hope it's nothing serious and he is feeling fit and healthy again soon. He wasn't at his best tonight but I feel there is a reason for this, either a knock, overtraining or he is just burnt out, hopefully though all will be well soon and Superman will be back to his best and at full strength. Get well soon Ireland!

This is why we needed cover for him! He cannot play every game and at the moment he is playing every game injured or struggling. This should be the first signing in the January window.

In the meantime when Robbie is back:

SWP De Jong Barry Robinho

4-4-fucking 2!!

RealMancsAreBlue said:
If he has got an injury Hughes has got a lot to answer for, he went to ground without contact a number of times holding his swede before he got subbed what the fuck was going on in Hughes' head to keep him on the pitch

Went to ground once and was subbed at the next opportunity. First time ref asked if he wanted treatment and he declined. But why let the truth get in the way of an excuse to slag off the manager.

my opinion is that he has over-trained in the summer. he hardly had a break and maybe has pushed himself too hard. he needs a couple of games out

It didnt look like a physical thing to me (i.e. a knock) I actually thought he must of had a headache or something coz of the way he went down to his knees a couple of time in quick succession!

Hope to god Superman is ok!

Ireland needs to be rested he looks out of it a the moment,in my opinion he hasn't done it in any games yet.Reckon he's been reading to much into that bloody banner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.