What happened to Tevez and Johnson?

Tevez was isolated up front on his own yesterday and there was no support from midfield when we went on the counter attack, I thought Tevez came into the game more when Adebayor came on. Johnson seems to struggle against full backs that have pace but hes young and still learning.

bluemanc said:
waspish said:
why do fans look into things that are not there we have just played 2 really good teams Tevez did ok and so did johnson I'll start to worry if they don't look like contributing against ANY off the other teams.
Why do fans not look into things AND only see what they want to see.

CORRECT!

Johnson is still a kid and not good enough yet to be a first team regular for a top 4 club.

He's ok against Bolton at home etc. but he was poor against Chelsea, Arsenal away and Manure at home.

SWPISHOME said:
Tevez was isolated up front on his own yesterday and there was no support from midfield when we went on the counter attack, I thought Tevez came into the game more when Adebayor came on. Johnson seems to struggle against full backs that have pace but hes young and still learning.
Agree totally id also add they doubled up on johnno since we had no cetral attacking midfielder to pull a man off him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.