What happened to that group on here?

Interstate 5

The one that was going to go to EDS games, change the way we all supported and never ever give up until everyone agreed it was a good idea, even if it took years?
They had loads of good ideas, some daft ones and some shite ones (like drums).

Anyone know how they're getting on?

On the day every one submitted a post/thread begining with 'J' they started one with a 'B' and the rest as they say is history.

The group facebook is still there (if that means anything)

I went along and offered my time/support.

To my knowledge no other EDS games have had the same level of atmosphere generated, this was a positive event.

The Positives I think are the club possibly becoming aware of other supporters willing to create atmosphere that are not attached to or represented by TBA.

A new idea brought forward can be read about here:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=277210" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=16&t=277210</a>

TBA (the blue alliance) name is apparently being dropped now from my understanding and other fans who are not associated with TBA who want to create atmosphere are being encouraged to get involved.

Many fans talked about improving the atmosphere yet many never put the effort in like TBA lads did.
Hopefully this way many fans can get involved and put their time and effort in.

I spoke to The Citizens on Twitter and they said that they have no immediate plans on eds games but will let us know on any changes.

So it's sort of got everyone together, more organised and pulling in the same direction, and opened the door for other fans to get involved? Sounds good. Thanks.

Their plan is to go and watch the youth game at pride park and create an atmosphere.

Season ticket holders can get in free.

@CitizensMCFC for more details

bit embarrasing how they are trying to take credit for things being planned on here , they are putting word for word what others are saying will happen ie leeds chelsea barnsley trying to make it look like its their ideas , just embarrasing

pottsy said:
bit embarrasing how they are trying to take credit for things being planned on here , they are putting word for word what others are saying will happen ie leeds chelsea barnsley trying to make it look like its their ideas , just embarrasing

Why're you so defensive? All that's happening is info from here is being spread to more city fans. They aren't claiming anything what so ever?

Very strange that someone can be so angry about something so little haha

Why Always Ste said:
He ain't Angry Loukas.... he's Embarrassed ;)

I just don't understand why someone can get so upset by it. I'm sure everyone who is organising this stuff will be happy that it's getting spread abouy more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.