What happens when you die?

mancityscot

I've often asked myself this question, I've wondered about what happens to you when the end of your life comes. Because surely you can't disappear, it wouldn't make sense. You have to keep existing somehow or another, or do we somehow become detached from our souls and just drift off, no longer in existence? I still can't get my head around what happens and convince myself that you will still exist somehow or another, whether it be in heaven/hell, another planet or place or simply repeat your time on earth again simply taking the form of another being. I really don't know what to believe. What's everyone elses views on the end of ones life?

Of course you could just disappear, only it's not a very nice thought so people don't want to think it.

Personally i think all Man City fans go to a big Maine Road in the sky, eat candy floss and watch that Dickov goal on repeat, for all eternity.

Well if buried, our remains get put into the ground where they're eventually subject to decay and related natural processes, biodegrade and nutrify the earth and allow the whole cycle to continue. Makes a lot of sense to me.

As for the soul, the eventualities of that uncertain entity are well up for debate. Mostly by lunatics.

pee dubya said:
Of course you could just disappear, only it's not a very nice thought so people don't want to think it.

Personally i think all Man City fans go to a big Maine Road in the sky, eat candy floss and watch that Dickov goal on repeat, for all eternity.

yeah, but whilst waiting in purgatory, you have to watch the whole game up to that point

then back to the beginning

be good boys and girls.

d0bb612d.jpg

My old fella used to say if you've not been good 'you will come back a RAG'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.