What has bluemoon done for you?

glen quagmire

Hanging my tea towel up for good. R.I.P GSC
Due to bluemoon, I have had my boiler fixed for Practically nothing (cheers bammy blue) A couple of good cheap carpets (thanks de niro) A nice present (cheers doots) Cheap tickets last season (cheers Tblisi) the forum has given me 100's of hours entertainment and various posts answering questions about every day things.

What has it done for you?

some very depressing evenings and some great ones depending on the result because there is ALWAYS an overreaction

Found a buyer for a spare ticket, kept me sane whilst I worked in an all-female (and all hating football) office during the day, general banter with other Blues whilst I don't live in the North West and general mad stuff.

I must admit I'd heard mixed reports about this place before I registered but it's been largely fine.

glen quagmire said:
Due to bluemoon, I have had my boiler fixed for Practically nothing (cheers bammy blue) A couple of good cheap carpets (thanks de niro) A nice present (cheers doots) Cheap tickets last season (cheers Tblisi) the forum has given me 100's of hours entertainment and various posts answering questions about every day things.

What has it done for you?

Ask not what Bluemoon can do for you etc etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.