What has bluemoon done for you?

i've done really well.
i have some sex toys, a bible, a set of emails pointing the way to have a penis enlargement.
i also have been lucky enough to provide flooring to lots of blues, when business is not what it was i'm extremely grateful.

most of all i have become friends with some amzing people, people who i trust with my family and who know they can rely on me in any shape or form.

we dont say this often enough and he wont thank me but bloody well done ric turner.

MCFC BOB said:
I went to Leicester in the FA Cup with mcfcliam.

I've gotten into loads of bands like Chameleons (LongsightM13), Boards of Canada (aphex), The Jesus and Mary Chain (nev_yashin), The Stone Roses (every blue).

Can I get you in to Spiritualized, Bob? Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space will change your life if you take time to absorb it.

Do you like heavier stuff? The Shape Of Punk To Come by Refused or Relationship Of Command by At The Drive-In are infinitely more intelligent than most of the Emo shit the clones listen to.

A knowledge of the best city in England, best pubs etc.
Tickets for not only away matches but gigs.
Cougar thread.

de niro said:
i've done really well.
i have some sex toys, a bible, a set of emails pointing the way to have a penis enlargement.
i also have been lucky enough to provide flooring to lots of blues, when business is not what it was i'm extremely grateful.

most of all i have become friends with some amzing people, people who i trust with my family and who know they can rely on me in any shape or form.

we dont say this often enough and he wont thank me but bloody well done ric turner.

Well said.

A lovely chap off here gave me two free tickets to the WBA game a few weeks ago, couldve flogged them but gave them away as he was in a box.

Wouldnt get the trust between fans of many other clubs.

Got a coach seat sorted when things weren t looking promising,after getting a ticket last night.Roll on saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.