What has bluemoon done for you?

This forum has changed my life completely..... ... for the better :o)

Met some really great people on here.

It's made me realise that I'm far more sane than I thought. Cheers you guys.

Wibble.

rimmer_flibble.jpg

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
glen quagmire said:
Due to bluemoon, I have had my boiler fixed for Practically nothing (cheers bammy blue) A couple of good cheap carpets (thanks de niro) A nice present (cheers doots) Cheap tickets last season (cheers Tblisi) the forum has given me 100's of hours entertainment and various posts answering questions about every day things.

What has it done for you?

Good cheap carpets? Can cheap carpets be good or good carpets cheap? Has de niro sold yer top quality Axminster fer next to nowt?

Good carpets cheap. While engaging in quality conversation.

tueartsboots said:
SambaBoys said:
This forum has changed my life completely..... ... for the better :o)

Met some really great people on here.
Great. You didn't die of food poisoning after all !

Im allllllllllllliiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! lol :o)

Forget my joining date on the left; like many my first day on here was takeover day ( 40 odd posts in a different name). I was off work throughout summer 2008 with Depression, an awful illness. The banter on here lifted the Blues more than any Doctors prescription did.

de niro said:
i've done really well.
i have some sex toys, a bible, a set of emails pointing the way to have a penis enlargement.
i also have been lucky enough to provide flooring to lots of blues, when business is not what it was i'm extremely grateful.

most of all i have become friends with some amzing people, people who i trust with my family and who know they can rely on me in any shape or form.

we dont say this often enough and he wont thank me but bloody well done ric turner.

We're thinking of getting a new carpet in the bedroom so will be in touch soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.