What has mancini done ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Does anyone else find it very strange that such a high profile manager isn't exactly batting the new job offers away?

you assume he cant get a job,but he might want to spend time with his wife and kids and chill out a while before getting another job.you are not in his head or his close circle of friends so you will not know so you just say no-one wants to give him a job.again

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. He's a great manager who can deliver wins, but he's also terrible at man management.

Any prospective team will have that in mind when they extend him a job offer. He's probably a good short term manager, who can be used to shape up a team full of prima donnas.

He'll probably replace Mou at Chelsea lol.

I hope Pellegrini goes on to become extremely successful with us but Mancini will always have a special place in my heart for what he achieved with us and I doubt any success in the future will mean as much to me personally as our FA cup and league trophies.

What has Mancini done?

He may have had his faults as far as the players were concerned, but I remember the emotion of the FA Cup win and the euphoria after beating QPR, both of them celebrations I never thought I would witness in my lifetime.

I'll never forget Mancini was our manager on those occasions, and I wish him well.

He's gone now, he's history, and it's onwards and upwards with our new manager, but Mancini has his place in our history as one of our most successful managers.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
What has Mancini done?

He may have had his faults as far as the players were concerned, but I remember the emotion of the FA Cup win and the euphoria after beating QPR, both of them celebrations I never thought I would witness in my lifetime.

I'll never forget Mancini was our manager on those occasions, and I wish him well.

He's gone now, he's history, and it's onwards and upwards with our new manager, but Mancini has his place in our history as one of our most successful managers.

The OP is on your side, if you'd read the initial post, it's an attempt to get people with inside information about nefarious things Mancini may have done to disclose or keep quiet. The pro Mancini crowd started this thread. Thank goodness. Because this horse hadn't been flogged to death yet. But now you are using it to add the entire dimension of arguing his place in history. Fantastic.

AustinBlue said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
What has Mancini done?

The OP is on your side, if you'd read the initial post, it's an attempt to get people with inside information about nefarious things Mancini may have done to disclose or keep quiet. The pro Mancini crowd started this thread. Thank goodness. Because this horse hadn't been flogged to death yet. But now you are using it to add the entire dimension of arguing his place in history. Fantastic.

Nowt wrong with his place in our history as far as I'm concerned.

Other than that, I really have no idea what you are on about.

someone leaked City's transfer 'secrets' >>> <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2343425/Scout7-deny-hacked-Manchester-City-leak-allegations.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... tions.html</a>

It could have been mancini ! LOL !

I've locked this. I would merge it with the other thread but it will play havoc with the flow of that one so best just lock it.

if you want to discuss mancini pop it in the mancini thread.
cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.