What have the Manchester - Euston trains been like this week

robsta

Just wondered if anyone has been on them while the flight ban has been on and wondering what it might be like getting to Arsenal next week. Can imagine they have been crammed. Anyone been on them ?

473914025_c777347d76.jpg

robsta said:
Just wondered if anyone has been on them while the flight ban has been on and wondering what it might be like getting to Arsenal next week. Can imagine they have been crammed. Anyone been on them ?
I travelled back on Friday and probably a little busier than usual but nothing terrible. You wouldn't fly to London unless you were connecting to a longer flight or going somewhere near H'row or Gatwick so I don't think the trains will be too badly impacted.

Prestwich_Blue said:
robsta said:
I travelled back on Friday and probably a little busier than usual but nothing terrible. You wouldn't fly to London unless you were connecting to a longer flight or going somewhere near H'row or Gatwick so I don't think the trains will be too badly impacted.
Cheers mate. Yeah just wondered with hearing stories of people trying to get back from various places and back log getting bigger. Also with several flights a day between London and Manc there must be people having to make other arrangements. Looking forward to the Arsenal day out but don't fancy someone's ar*e in my face on the train there and back.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:07 pm --<br /><br />
scall said:
BTH said:

So that's what you do with yourself on a Sunday....

;o)
Suppose I asked for that response with the pic but even better reply from scall

Just a warning for those planning on going on the train next Saturday. It's the London Marathon next Sunday so there may be a few people heading down to London on the Saturday for that. I know I am.

I'd like to say thanx again to the Bluemooners who sponsored me :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.