What have you bought today?

Coffee, Ben Sherman shirt, tuna and sweetcorn baguette, bag of McCoys, can of Dr Pepper, bar of Dairy Milk and bag of beef Hula hoops

BlueTG said:
Didsbury Dave said:
andyhinch said:
I have. I get the keys this afternoon when my cash is tranferred. We are celebrating with a seafood feast tonight, hence the lobster, scallops etc.[/quote

Where are you moving to? Do you need a change of user name

I moved away from Didsbury years ago now, mate.
Well you've fooled me all this time, image shattered.

Droylesden Dirt-track Dave doesnt have quite the same air of superiority...

ob said:
Coffee, Ben Sherman shirt, tuna and sweetcorn baguette, bag of McCoys, can of Dr Pepper, bar of Dairy Milk and bag of beef Hula hoops

that shirt will play havoc with your digestive system...

york away to this! said:
ob said:

that shirt will play havoc with your digestive system...

LOL not all the stuff was for me, the Dairy Milk and Hula hoops were for handicapped bloke in work who brings post round as he helped me shift some boxes this week

well today it was
2 papers
3 cups of coffee
fish,chips,peas and a sausage

a lot bloody cheaper today then yesterday, but tommorow

ob said:
Steady on, youre not getting any younger, straight to your middle gut.

BlueTG said:
ob said:
Steady on, youre not getting any younger, straight to your middle gut.

Was one off as on the lash last night and no lunch with me today normally quite healthy eater

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.