What have you lost/had stolen on a night out?

Blue Smarties

Had my first thing stolen on a night out last night, wallet was taken about 4ish. Don't even care about the money inside it, just about the other 'pointless' stuff such as my I.D, cards (City/Bank etc). Now it's off to work to earn some money, should look into pickpocketing.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:08 am --<br /><br />Couldn't even buy some chicken.

I lost my wallet this time last year, all my cards inc my ST and around £100, I even knew the pub where I lost it, I think the fuckers kept it!

charliebigspuds said:
I lost my wallet this time last year, all my cards inc my ST and around £100, I even knew the pub where I lost it, I think the fuckers kept it!
Bizarre thing is we essentially turned the sofa over and I had it before I sat down, some fuckers got it. Like I said not fussed about the £, just being in a position when you don't have your wallet is horrible! Especially when you need chicken.

several woolly hats and pairs of gloves, must go through about 4 or 5 every winter
Seem to lose my city pin badge on my coat every 3 months

gaudinho's stolen car said:
charliebigspuds said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
My dignity, on several occasions.

that I can believe, masturbating in public can have that effect! ;)

I would have got away with it if I hadn't Seagulled that policeman.

its all about the control mate, I've never been caught but I always wear my George Michael disguise, goes down a treat!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.