What have you personally won?

I never won a pass the parcel once in all the kids parties i went to. My luck has followed me into adulthood, mind you i never enter these competition promo things tbh.

I never won a pass the parcel once in all the kids parties i went to. My luck has followed me in adulthood, mind you i never enter these competition promo things tbh.

You do know it's children that are supposed to be winning things in this, don't you? ;)

Recent times...

Selected to stand on stage at City Square, and with the Mrs we beat the other couples on a City quiz... So Danny upgraded our seats to hospitality (which was wank being amongst the prawn sandwich brigade)

Over the years, won many Muay Thai fights in my teens, BJJ competition stages as an adult, never won a final though.
And won a few MMA amateur and semi-pro bouts. Never won any belts or any serious prize money though.

Oh, as a 7yr old child on a holiday at Butlins (lol)
I was out into this kids bodybuilding competition (I know, PC brigade would be all over it these days) and I came 1st out of the kids.... Winning a free bar for the whole holiday for my parents and extended family haha.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

the heart of my beloved ida.
it is made of gold.
x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.