what hurts now will make us stronger

ancoats

you me and the rest are hurt about the way the run in has gone
but its the bigger picture that will make us strong and champions

we are going to build a empire that will be 2nd to nobody
keep the faith and stand up and be proud

its been a long long road from hell to what we have right now
we are not glory hunters we are born a manchester city fan and not man made glory hunters who pick up on glory then move on when the going gets tough

As a club we've all been through more testing times than currently and your right we will learn from this season.

Just hope the players and Mancini realise the mistakes they have made.

We'll never get the best out of Dzeko if we don't play to his strengths ...

we're probably never gonna win a title if we have to rely on Balotelli for goals , he doesn't have enough effect on enough games , and his antics don't help our casue either ....

we could do with another top class midfielder to come in for Yaya when he strays to Africa ... and in most games since his return he's been carrying Silva , who is clearly unfit ...

the likes of Milner and Adam Johnson are ineffective , both have the odd good game when its presented to them , both have more insignicant ones ....

whay do we get so many 'mystery' injuries to key players here ..... Micah Richards for one , Aguero for another .... we need players to be playing at vital times , and playing well !

there is much for Mancini to think about ... a man who makes some of the strangest subsitutions , when we are trying to win games , at times!

The lesson to be learned from this season is the fitness levels required to win the league.Utd are often refered to as average in comparison to previous sides.This may be true but what stands out is there fitness.They don't win many games late on because of some conspiracy or other they are on a different level to other sides and that is what we are missing.I also do think that there is some media agenda against us but the only way to overcome it is to win the league.I remember listening to talksport just after the take over it was hawksby and jacobs and the chelsea one commenting how happy he was that at least it would divert the media campaign away from them and warning to be prepared as you will have no idea just how intense it will become.I think that as an example berbatov would have played alot for us this season but he does not have the stamina or fitness demanded at utd.Be worth signing in my opinion.

We are likely to finish higher than last season and although we aren't going to pick up a cup I'm still seeing it as progress.

Some players might come, some might go but we are moving forwards still not backwards.

Victory is all the more sweeter the longer you wait. Remember the feeling at Wembley last year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.