What i have just heard !!!

christ....it will be like watching snow white and the 7 dwarves with SWP,Bellamy,Robinho,Tevez and Aguera....can't see us going after both Tevez and Aguera...too similar

blue_soundwave said:
Sloppyjoshua said:
so the team if all of these signings come off will be:

given
zab kompany neds bridge
swp ireland barry robinho
tevez aguaro

Given
Zab Kompany Ned Bridge
Ireland De Jong Barry
Tevez Aguero Robinho

Promised I wouldn't get too excited after what happened in Jan, but dear god that looks good

i would love that team but i want swp to start games he is city through and through :(

Forzacitizens said:
Blue Phil said:
Forzacitizens said:
can i just ask where the defenders are?
Haha! so far we are gettin, aguero, tevez, barry, villa, kaka?...and lescott...well were sorted! :D

haha... unless were going for the barcelona concept lol
lmao! so this is correct

--------------------GIVEN--------------------

------ZABELETA-----LESCOTT----BRIDGE------

-------------------KOMPANY------------------

------------IRELAND--------KAKA-------------

----TEVEZ---AGUERO----VILLA---ROBINHO----

...yerp sounds good :D!

i don't know much about this player. How good is aguero? he's not the type that looks good on youtube is he?

......................RSC....................

Ribery......Kaka......Huntelaar.......Messi

Aguero..Ireland...Ronaldinho...Robinho

..............Eto'o........Tevez............

Subs: Benzema, Chiellini, Crouch Dzeko, Gomez, Villa, Sjneider

There we go - all sorted for next season :)

mcfc_die_hard said:
I have seriosly just got off the phone to one of my best mates who is a lifelong City fan and is very close to the club. I seriosly cant tell you his name incase anbody found out but he was right on the Zabaleta, Robinho and SWP spot with all of them.

And he just told me that the Tevez deal is very close to happening, he says that we have spoke to his representatives and the talks went well but havnt spoke directly to Tevez.

He also said that Barry would be interested in joining us and thinks that we could beat off Liverpool and Arsenal for the English midfielder.

And he also mentioned that we are in talks with Kun Aguero he says that we have met with his representatives and himself but the thing that lies in the way of something already being agreed is that they are asking for 50 million pounds but we only want to pay 40 million but if it came down to losing him over paying the extra money then we will just pay up and try to rap up the contract talks strait away.

nice one mate but how reliable is your 'source' and does he ever speak bull?
but it would be great to see that partnership in blue shirts knocking in goals left right and centre !!!

I know what you mean mate, I love Shauny to bits, but if we're playing that formation we have to start Tevez for me

Forza - Aguero is absolute top class, going to get better and better

no mate nothing to do with ajays. he is my own source but really i cant say his name if i could i would tell you but all i am doing is trying to give you as much info as possible. And if i hear any more then i will keep you informed strait away.

eastlands oasis said:
christ....it will be like watching snow white and the 7 dwarves with SWP,Bellamy,Robinho,Tevez and Aguera....can't see us going after both Tevez and Aguera...too similar

pmsl........does that make Hughes Snow White??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.