What i have just heard !!!

smiles said:
what happened to that much needed target man?! Don't get me wrong i'm as excited as every other city fan at the prospect of signing such quality players but rob, ireland, swp, tevez, aguero- they're all midgets n offer no threat in the air. Lets hope Eto is on the way too!

RSC rumor re surfaced earlier today

nickson71 said:
smiles said:
what happened to that much needed target man?! Don't get me wrong i'm as excited as every other city fan at the prospect of signing such quality players but rob, ireland, swp, tevez, aguero- they're all midgets n offer no threat in the air. Lets hope Eto is on the way too!

This could pave the way for other signings!

rushts said:
nickson71 said:
smiles said:

This could pave the way for other signings!

lol

TBH this would show we are building the foundations of a solid structure at City...
*Hangs own head in shame & shakes it*

not my fault! said:
TBH this would show we are building the foundations of a solid structure at City

Can't wait till TBH leaves as this too confusing. Especially given we have Given.

When we are talking about these new signings why are none of you including SWP???? He will play better than most of these big money signings because of his quality and love for the club. You need someone with his passion and drive in your starting 11 to motivate and set an example to the other players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.