What I saw tonight.....

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Niall Quinn's Disco Pants said:
I was on my way to the game tonight and as I was walking past the main entrance black Cadillac Escalade with German number plates pulled up to the side of the main entrance. A guy jumped out but I wasn't sure who it was. Luckily I've got a 3G phone so I googled Diego. Showed it my mate and we both agreed it was him. Now I'm not saying he will defo sign but I'm 99% sure it was him. Add me to the list etc, give me shit but thats what I saw.

The info is that solid that it couldn't posted on your own forum then NQDP?

Do one you WUM...

Fuck off knobhead, I'm not winding anyone up, thought that was who it was, obviously it wasn't him.

Uwe Rösler?

Where is he now....well here..<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uwe_R%C3%B6sler" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uwe_R%C3%B6sler</a>

Right didn't know that, wasn't him then. Dunno who it was then. Sorry folks.
are you the same poster from mancityfans.net. ?
embarassing if you are .

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
I was on my way to the game tonight and as I was walking past the main entrance black Cadillac Escalade with German number plates pulled up to the side of the main entrance. A guy jumped out but I wasn't sure who it was. Luckily I've got a 3G phone so I googled Diego. Showed it my mate and we both agreed it was him. Now I'm not saying he will defo sign but I'm 99% sure it was him. Add me to the list etc, give me shit but thats what I saw.

The info is that solid that it couldn't posted on your own forum then NQDP?

Do one you WUM...

Fuck off knobhead, I'm not winding anyone up, thought that was who it was, obviously it wasn't him.

Why post it here and not mancityfans then?

yorkieblue said:
lets give the guy a chance

if he aint here by monday then lets rip it out on him :P

no, he's only posted something he thought was correct. Been corrected and retracted it and apologised. As far as I'm concerned no problems at all with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.