what i think should happen to tevez

mancity56

i think what he has done is a disgrace not only to us fans and the club but to football .
i think mancini should bring him on as a sub around 70 th minute in a game we are winning easilly and every city fan in the ground shoultd boo him every time he touches the ball. and take him off again 10 mins later and give him abuse when he is walking down the tunnel.
make him feel like we dont want him hear and put a statement out that no player is bigger than the club . give him a piece of his own medicine.****

i wouldnt even do that

in my eyes option 1 send him with the kids for the rest of his contract let him rot and 'forget about him' fine him for any indisclipine

option 2 fuck him off where ever

option 3 get the players together tomorrow have an inquest and any playin associated to kia who wont severe ties, should be fucked off to. i beleive the snake had some doing in this, do it on the biggest stage in our season so far therefore gain the most publicity, and engineer a move away.

I think we should start a petition on here to let him know exactly what we think of him.

When it's a few thousand pages long print it and deliver it to him.

What happen tonight has ruined anything positive he has done. Utterly disgraceful!

He has to go!<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:43 pm --<br /><br />I think we should start a petition on here to let him know exactly what we think of him.

When it's a few thousand pages long print it and deliver it to him.

What happen tonight has ruined anything positive he has done. Utterly disgraceful!

He has to go!

Exclude him from the dressing room and let him make his own way home. Then Sack him for gross misconduct but fight to keep his registration so he can't play for anyone else

Thing is clubs will know we want rid of him and will low ball us with a transfer fee. we have lost millions after tonight.

get some of kolo's wife diet pills and do an internal test and ban the fucker, in all seriousness though i think this plan was set about by kia and tevez, do it on the biggest stage, without another striker on the bench, call me a conspriacist but it all adds up to me.

Wellsblue21 said:
get some of kolo's wife diet pills and do an internal test and ban the fucker, in all seriousness though i think this plan was set about by kia and tevez, do it on the biggest stage, without another striker on the bench, call me a conspriacist but it all adds up to me.

i would agree with you - this was deliberate and calculated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.