WHAT IF, Hughes is our best chance of Glory.

So what is the answer guys??

He is getting the chance to spend and hopefully improve the situation.

Are you saying that regardless of that, you will hound him and the players till he is gone. Even through this period of time where the support of the City hordes and the Jan signings could just MAYBE see things turn around!

Without any support, we have got no chance, and surely that is not what anyone wants really is it??

IS IT???

Cheltblue said:
So what is the answer guys??

He is getting the chance to spend and hopefully improve the situation.

Hopefully

Are you saying that regardless of that, you will hound him and the players till he is gone. Even through this period of time where the support of the City hordes and the Jan signings could just MAYBE see things turn around!

Who is hounding anyone out, it's a message board where we discussing City issues.

Without any support, we have got no chance, and surely that is not what anyone wants really is it??

IS IT???

No it's not, but don't be confused into thinking that people who want Hughes out aren't capable of supporting the players on matchday.

Unfortunately Moomba, my recent home matches have seen a louder voice being given by those that rant at the players, than those who are trying to get behind them. I am in full agreement that this is the place to air any views that may be a bit too extreme for matchdays, i have left a few myself.

Thanx for replyin but i would love to know where and when all this negativity (which even if directed at MH affects the players) will give way to at least giving the tw*t a chance to show us his plan.

Its not ideal, but its so close to Jan now, big support appears to be a very good option to me for the next few weeks at least.

Cheltblue said:
Unfortunately Moomba, my recent home matches have seen a louder voice being given by those that rant at the players, than those who are trying to get behind them. I am in full agreement that this is the place to air any views that may be a bit too extreme for matchdays, i have left a few myself.

I would disagree, I guess it depends where you sit. I heard (for the first time) signs of discontent with Hughes at the Everton match, but it was only one or two comments. A few Hughes out chants after the game but I can't see too much wrong with that.

Thanx for replyin but i would love to know where and when all this negativity (which even if directed at MH affects the players) will give way to at least giving the tw*t a chance to show us his plan.

He's either going to get his chance, or not get his chance regardless of what we say on here.

Its not ideal, but its so close to Jan now, big support appears to be a very good option to me for the next few weeks at least.

Support at the ground should be directed at the players, I agree 100%. Supporting the manager on matchday is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. Can probably be as much a hindrance than a help to the manager, and he should be able to do his job regardless.

Sadly, what has happened over the past couple of days is people turning agains the players (that need the support on matchday) in an effort to make the manager look better. Thats a real shame, and I hold Hughes largely responsible for that.

moomba said:
Cheltblue said:

I would disagree, I guess it depends where you sit. I heard (for the first time) signs of discontent with Hughes at the Everton match, but it was only one or two comments. A few Hughes out chants after the game but I can't see too much wrong with that.

He's either going to get his chance, or not get his chance regardless of what we say on here.

Support at the ground should be directed at the players, I agree 100%. Supporting the manager on matchday is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. Can probably be as much a hindrance than a help to the manager, and he should be able to do his job regardless.

Sadly, what has happened over the past couple of days is people turning agains the players (that need the support on matchday) in an effort to make the manager look better. Thats a real shame, and I hold Hughes largely responsible for that.

Really cant disagree with anything you say, particularly holding Hughes to account. And yeh, i would have to say that its the negativity directed toward the players (virtually all of em, dependin on what thread you read) that has pissed me off to the point of trying something new from a support point of view. But it doesnt take away what i think of MH right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.