What if Mancini went to Chelsea or Everton?

I think Roberto has called it a day in the PL. He will be much happier somewhere within shouting distance of the Med!

Be nice to get his new team in the CL, though! Bet it's the one thing that Cheeky Stan and Furry Ammo are just beginning to ponder - squeaky bum time, guys!

Not sure why, if he was complaining about the way the press treated him, he would go to another premier league club.

Will be Southern France, Monaco or Italy

MSP said:
bumbleblue said:
I follow a couple of lazio fans on twitter and they would love him back or thats what they are tweeting ]

They had good results with him, I wouldn't be surprised. And Lazio/Roma and such clubs are about his level.

He is anti-establisment and always manages the underdog to new heights thats always been his style and what he gravitates to. His way is harder than going to established giants. Monaco, Mancini, Falcao and moneybags will be a force.<br /><br />-- Tue May 14, 2013 7:49 pm --<br /><br />
MSP said:
bumbleblue said:
I follow a couple of lazio fans on twitter and they would love him back or thats what they are tweeting ]

They had good results with him, I wouldn't be surprised. And Lazio/Roma and such clubs are about his level.

He is anti-establisment and always manages the underdog to new heights thats always been his style and what he gravitates to. His way is harder than going to established giants. Monaco, Mancini, Falcao and moneybags will be a force.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.