What if...? - The Questions Nobody Asked

Whenever I watch that game back I always think, what if Nasri had have kept the ball in play when SWP was tackled by Vinny... He thought it was a City throw but we ended up getting the ball back and scoring the winner.
Brains were fried then. What if QPR had tried to keep the ball? Their heads had gone too.

Brains were fried then. What if QPR had tried to keep the ball? Their heads had gone too.

The stars aligned in the end. They knew they were safe as their fans started celebrating and I think they finally gave in to the persistent pressure at that time. They didn't make much effort to win the ball from the throw and De Jong then had so much space to drive into.

I just remember so clearly at the time thinking that was that when Nasri let it run out of play in error! Turned out it was all part of the plan.

The stars aligned in the end. They knew they were safe as their fans started celebrating and I think they finally gave in to the persistent pressure at that time. They didn't make much effort to win the ball from the throw and De Jong then had so much space to drive into.

I just remember so clearly at the time thinking that was that when Nasri let it run out of play in error! Turned out it was all part of the plan.
They just threw it to the corner flag, didn’t they? Then Joe passed it to NDJ and City were still alive here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.