What If We Are Living In Hell/Heaven Now On Earth?

Malty

Has this thought ever crossed anyone else's mind or is just me? I believe the Buddhists believe it, too.

I think we are all living on a ant farm and the big finger squishes us when our times up like a experiment ;)

As long as we're not those cunting red ants and we get to massacre the bastards that's fine by me.

No not the buddhist I know, it's more that your life will determine your next life, Heaven is a temporary place where those who have done good deeds experience more sensual pleasures for a longer period. Hell is another temporary place where those evil doers experience more physical and mental suffering. It is not believed that such places are permanent. There is no god behind the scene of heaven and hell. Each and every person experiences according to his good and bad kamma.

some of the groups who believe aliens are on earth living with us think we are a giant prison planet and we are the convicts of the universe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.