What if???

CooperMcfcF/W

What if Citys owners told Aldridge and Cook to stall all transfers untill they had a meeting at AGUG on the future of Hughes.
Cook and Aldridge then tell SSN that we will be making a bid for RSC in 24 to 48 hours.??
We go very quiet on the transfer front.
I dont think the owners would sack Hughes unless they had a replacement to come straight in. To do this they would sit down with the new Manager and ask him his ideas, vision and players he would target as well as the brand of football.
There are rumours that Hughes has been unaware of offers made for players???
Rumours Citys owners froze all transfer activity???
Players saying they had been sounded out by city's owners??
Then Mancini is seen having discussions with members of the ADUG in his home town by the Italian Media???
Rumours of City's owners flying in this weekend???

I honestly dont know, but if this was the case and the game with pompey is now called off, i would think they would sack Hughes in the next 48hours to get the manager in and his new players and plenty of time to prepare for next weeks game.(only 2.5 weeks left in the window)

I think they would make a huge mistake letting Hughes go but whatever happens i will support the team and whoever takes over.

superman froze the pitch (like he did that huge lake in the film)

well done stevie !!

MH had to say at the press conference 'I don't know of a bid for Shay Given'. This is because they will not talk about targets until a bid is made, and presumably the delay in making a bid is because another bigger goalkeeper has been targeted. Maybe, just maybe, MH is sidelined for now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.