What is Bridges' Problem??

hobbs said:
i shaged one of my best mates birds after they spit up dose that make me a bad man ?
same^

i agree with the op anyways terry shagged vanessa after she split up with bridge so dont see the big deal tbh.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Got to be before they split. Doesn't make a scrap of sense otherwise.
What I do know is that JT's wife and WB's ex were also close mates, so it was more an insult to the wife than to WB really. She must be gutted.

lee-mcfc said:
hobbs said:
i shaged one of my best mates birds after they spit up dose that make me a bad man ?
same^

i agree with the op anyways terry shagged vanessa after she split up with bridge so dont see the big deal tbh.

It's the media and everyone else that's making it a big deal nobody else?

scorer said:
I really don't understand what Bridges issue is.

Apparently Terry got stuck into Vanessa after she and Bridge had split up....

if that's the case whats the problem? IMO Terry done him a favour and he should be glad.

Dont really know the detail and TBH dont really want to, just wish the media would move on and leave it alone. A statement from Bridge saying he couldn't care less would help this along.
Apparently he has got a very small cock.

whats the problem?

well for start
bridge has a kid by this women,
also, terry was bridges best mate, if you split from your wife (presuming you have one) would you like your best mate to come in a few days later and start having an fling with her? no you wouldnt
apprently it was the first that bridge has heard of it.

jesus, have a heart and get behind him.

bowdonblue said:
Bollocks.

1 - Bridge hasn't said anything to the media about this - so what do you think he has done wrong again??

2 - In any event, he MUST be gutted and furious about it. He had only just split up from a woman he'd been with for years, and then she was secretly shagging his (married) friend and former team-mate in the house (his house?) whilst their 3 year old son presumably had to play on his own, or maybe just wait on the landing for his mum to come out of the bedroom all flustered with some bloke who wasn't his dad.

On reflection, you make an excellent point - Bridge is clearly making a massive fuss about nothing.

Yeah its his house, his dream house that he has built from scratch, which she is living in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.