What is everyone having a bet on this weekend?

Just had a look at the prices on Paddy Power (it's the only betting app I have on my phone) and some of them are shocking.

4/5 for Jesus to score at any time, Eric Garcia 20-1 first goal scorer - no thanks.

City to win 1-0 is 13-2 which seems a reasonable bet.

Just had a look at the prices on Paddy Power (it's the only betting app I have on my phone) and some of them are shocking.

4/5 for Jesus to score at any time, Eric Garcia 20-1 first goal scorer - no thanks.

City to win 1-0 is 13-2 which seems a reasonable bet.
Not bad that. Can’t see us conceding and Allardyce will have them well drilled. Hope it’s not that close though my nerves couldn’t take it ha

Does anybody do 'first player to be shown a card?' Great prices in it.
The odds overall on football now is absolutely dreadful regarding first goalscorers and scorelines that's why betting companies now try and get people to do bet builders.

Does anybody do 'first player to be shown a card?' Great prices in it.
The odds overall on football now is absolutely dreadful regarding first goalscorers and scorelines that's why betting companies now try and get people to do bet builders.
I’ve done this the last 4/5 times united have played on mctominay to get booked first. When you’ve got an eye on one player in particular you realise how much he gets away with every single game!

I was going to place a bet on Mason Mount to score anytime at 4/1, but he’s on the bench.
So I might do Chelsea at -1 at 7/4 and Burnley v Villa both teams not to score at even money, pays 4.5/1 for the double.

I was going to place a bet on Mason Mount to score anytime at 4/1, but he’s on the bench.
So I might do Chelsea at -1 at 7/4 and Burnley v Villa both teams not to score at even money, pays 4.5/1 for the double.
Can see Chelsea putting in a performance tonight for their new manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.