What is everyone having a bet on this weekend?

Last 6 events 35,2,41,30,5,2 short game in great shape and can bomb it if necessary, bit of wind forecast Boston over the 4 days. I’ve gone 75% win 25% place (8 places) to cover.

The more I thought about this the more I liked it - rather than viewing it as, potentially, 1 in 3 goals would need the kdb assist, you could look at it as thinking they would only need to link up, say, once in every 3 games (if they only played together 30 times) - that doesn't seem at all undoable.
Anyway, I couldn't increase my bet, there seems to be a £20 (stake) limit on this offer...
Just quickly gone back and reviewed the 19/20 season where Kev got 20 assists. Here's how they broke down:
Kun x6
Sterling x4
Gabby x3
Dav x2
And then one each for Bernie, Rodri, Phil, Mahrez, and Laporte

The fact that he assisted 6 goals for Kun, who *only* scored 16 that year, is quite encouraging. If we imagine that Haaland could hit 25+ then there really is a half-decent chance of this one coming through, as long as Kev can stay fit and fresh. Definitely worth a cheeky fiver for me.

Covered various losers with Montenegro win last night, they were overpriced v Romania, but also had Holland 2 Wales 2.
Wtf? Wales equalise 90+2, but, while I'm typing in a small hedge, here come NL, 90+3. Ggrrr...

Mate tipped Dramatised at 9/2 a couple of weeks ago, 2:30 Ascot today. Had a few quid on but just seen Wesley award a US trainer who’s plundered some decent prize money from England especially Ascot has sent one over for this so not too confident now.

My mate was correct with Dramatised yesterday, had a nice few quid on at 9/2 as per previous post. Watched the rest of Ascot yesterday without having a single penny on, not giving my winnings back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.