What is going on?

A lot of you are out there need to get a reality check. I've been supporting City since 1955 and this is the best its ever been. Far better than the 67/8 team. Relax!! Enjoy!!

rogdogblue said:
Kolarov's throw in to Lescott was shit, Sunday League stuff either throw to his feet to clear or throw it down the line. Absolute basics. You could see how mad Bobbie was on the tele.
But he did choose Kolarov over Clichy.

Anyone else find it a little concerning that he doesn't see what we see in Kolarov ?

What is up with people on here. No one is calling for Mancini's head,we are disapointed with him yes! We are not being negative, we were awful over 2 legs against a terrible Liverpool side. We did not care and were not motivated. A dangerous trait for a team going for the title. A dangerous game to play and I am really concerned we will end up with egg on our face. What an opportunity missed to add a trophy and gain further confidence and momentum. In sport it is all about momentum. Champions do not pick and choose the games they win, they just win. I hope the negativity we showed as a collective group in the 2 legs v Liverpool does not creep in to our games for the rest of the season. I personally think it has been creeping in to our performances of late even though we have been getting away with it. Having said that everyone will think I am just a foamer.

Yobazza

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.