What is missing at our club?

BigJoe#1

There is something drastic missing from our squad and our team at the moment and I cannot fathom it out? Anyone any suggestions?

Look at our end of season performances last season, we played well, and in the early part of last season we were scoring goals for fun.

As has been said on here before we thought (I certainly did) and I still do, think we had enough players to confidently field two strong sides, good cover in all positions. Our squad hasn't changed that much since last season, the departure of Garcia, Lescot and Pantilimon , not natural first choice players.

I look at our players as individuals and think, yeah great players, but as a team, as a unit we seem to lose something.

This season I think Komapny has been below par and the fact be has been injured and we've been unable to establish a set back four which will always have consequences, but even when we have had a full squad it appears that Pellegrini doesn't know who his best side are.

I am really confused and I think Nasri is a much better player than may on here give him credit for and we have missed him as much as, if not more than Yaya IMO. silva and Aguero are certain regular starters but, despite our strength in depth I just cannot work out, who we should play or how we should play.

Am I missing something? But something is just not right and I for the life of me just cannot work it out.

We've got a good manager, we've good a great squad and we have a strong first eleven (even in a bed week), so why are we struggling?

Re: What is missing firm our club?

You need to ask Ferran Soriano or Khaldoon Al Mubarak .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.