What is our best XI?

MadchesterCity

What team would you select if all players fit and we had a Final tomorrow against Madrid
I found it very difficult to select our best centre half pairing, not a back 3 as that’s Cancelo position

4687077E-0508-4B7D-9D8C-3FF817410EB7.jpeg

My line up would be ederson, walker, ruben, stones cancelo rodri kdb bernie foden grealish haaland.

wouldnt mind laporte or akanji in for stones but others is set for me right now but could change in future

I’d go

Ederson

Cancelo
Dias
Could be anyone?
Walker

Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo

Foden
Haaland
Mahrez

Really can’t decide the other defender. Dias and one other for me.

Mahrez over Grealish on the wing for me just because he has done it in big games consistently and I think we are more likely to get a goal out of him.

Gundo really close to team too

My line up would be ederson, walker, ruben, stones cancelo rodri kdb bernie foden grealish haaland.

wouldnt mind laporte or akanji in for stones but others is set for me right now but could change in future
same line up for me, not too fussed with the CBs, any combo is fine. Gundo is always good to bring on if needed either to chase the game or hold on. Alvarez similar can bring on if chasing maybe for Jack. Mahrez on if looking to go to pens ;)

same line up for me, not too fussed with the CBs, any combo is fine. Gundo is always good to bring on if needed either to chase the game or hold on. Alvarez similar can bring on if chasing maybe for Jack. Mahrez on if looking to go to pens ;)
Don’t think I’d want Mahrez if going to pens after his recent form, but I’d start him though he is top class in UCL games and I’d trust him more than Grealish at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.