What is ssn on about?

christelfordwigan said:
That was interesting !

WE WASNT PREPARED WHEN KAKA ASKED FOR DETAILS ON THE PERSONAL TERMS, AND WHEN WE ASKED FOR MORE TIME TO GET THEM PREPARED KAKA BECAME FRUSTRATED

Heard it my self, Garry Cooke fucked up Ronaldiniho deal and now the Kaka deal!!

Hes not up to this job.

Kaka did want to come!! and cooke fucked it up!

Just heard that, there trying to suggest we were just after the publicity of the media frenzy, I do honestly believe somone big is going to sign this window, but fuck know's who?

i think he is saying that city were not prepared properley no offer was ready for him and thay failed to meet deadlines to produce the offer kaka thinks they bid for him for publicity

Basically they are saying that san siro sources told him that kaka got ****ed off at being messed about by city, cook didn't even have contract terms with him, given an hour to go and get them and didn't return in time, kaka felt he was being used by city. General terms agreed 8 days ago, city have messed about ever since.

Cook will get the sack if this was down to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.