What is the best video game ever?

keemcfc

For me it has to be GTA: San Andreas, it's unbelivable.

How they managed to cram all of that onto one disc is amazing, all those different types of cars, planes, and bikes, all the houses you can go inside, HUGE buildings (Empire state) different landscapes from New York to Texas to Jungles to a fucking MOUNTAIN with miles of bike tracks down it. Parachutes. All those missions, and weapons. Clothes shops. Bars, Clubs and Pizza huts. Gang wars, indoor races. And all the other stuff.

It even completely owns the new GTA on the PS3, BY FAR. It's an epic, and in my opinion, it will never, EVER be beaten, on any console.

Unless they make a virtual reality one.

Lol.

I don't think I could ever choose just one, there have been loads of amazing games.

San Andreas was brilliant along with Mario 64, Goldeneye, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Stronghold Crusader. Ahh so many, i'll probably think of a hundred more later.

keemcfc said:
For me it has to be GTA: San Andreas, it's unbelivable.

How they managed to cram all of that onto one disc is amazing, all those different types of cars, planes, and bikes, all the houses you can go inside, HUGE buildings (Empire state) different landscapes from New York to Texas to Jungles to a fucking MOUNTAIN with miles of bike tracks down it. Parachutes. All those missions, and weapons. Clothes shops. Bars, Clubs and Pizza huts. Gang wars, indoor races. And all the other stuff.

It even completely owns the new GTA on the PS3, BY FAR. It's an epic, and in my opinion, it will never, EVER be beaten, on any console.

Unless they make a virtual reality one.

Lol.

The three cities where Las Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas with the main setting of the game being California.

The first Metal Gear Solid on the PS1, what a great game followed closely by Mario Kart 64/Wii

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.