What is wrong?

Jackson-ctid

What's wrong with the team. Does anyone have the answer, I like the football we are playing and I think we are playing some of the best football in the league but why can't we win away?!

Our second stringers are below average, as shown today and in the Carling cup game against Newcastle.

Jackson-ctid said:
What's wrong with the team. Does anyone have the answer, I like the football we are playing and I think we are playing some of the best football in the league but why can't we win away?!
You're opening a can of worms here. The arguments run wild on various management threads. But if you want my take on matters, I think MP has been unlucky on the injury front, and City are never the same as a team without both Silva and Vinny. Without these two, the team never functions as we know it can.

Squad rotation on that scale does not work. We are already suffering from injuries. We have to play the best available players and today and at villa we didn't and got punished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.