What is your latest DIY project?

Just finished building a BBQ shack, mostly out free scrap decking boards and fence posts off FB market place.
3f4bb73ee5da3358a79311b913623397.jpg
7c47e5d55603f4f09b83dab1ece349a1.jpg
b88bfc24bad41aa5a2dcbb1dec57c9a0.jpg
4f33a71a2b45de50673e40864eeeb1b3.jpg
0d81bd4293bec837fd03edf1f0f5b3e3.jpg

1000010452.jpg

Hire me you ****, I general all my jobs and they’re all hands on custom houses
I've seen how aussie houses are built, you couldn't lower your standards that far.
A concrete base, 3 rows of bricks (splatted with cement) and the rest is wood virtually thrown together and then nailed. Freezing in winter, red hot in summer. They do not have a clue what double glazing is, nor instulation.
Bill sends fancy Dan photos of his high rise apartment. The designer studied mechano at college.

Last edited:
lol = laugh out loud.

I was trying to be polite that that perhaps, given your location, that your sense of humour hadn't travelled across the North Sea.

At least I bothered to Google okei.
Remeber using that when i was 14-15 years old, are you at that age? That is used in chats between persons, dont understand why it is used on forum, does not add anything.

Remeber using that when i was 14-15 years old, are you at that age? That is used in chats between persons, dont understand why it is used on forum, does not add anything.
Cheers for your input. Illuminating really doesn't do it justice. Now jog on and rootle around for that sense of humour that you appear to be missing.

I have just finished blocking off the rat highway through back garden. Materials used: planks, bricks, plastic skirting and ceiling panels, fancy skirting boards, a shovel and a bit of old shelving.
Work of bastard art...

I've seen how aussie houses are built, you couldn't lower your standards that far.
A concrete base, 3 rows of bricks (splatted with cement) and the rest is wood virtually thrown together and then nailed. Freezing in winter, red hot in summer. They do not have a clue what double glazing is, nor instulation.
Bill sends fancy Dan photos of his high rise apartment. The designer studied mechano at college.
Watched a series on TV about moving house in Australia and they do literally that. Chainsaw it up in half, load onto wagons and move it, then nail it together when they arrive, very basic and very scruffy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.