What is your very earliest memory?

Wetting my knickers as a 3 year old underneath that road bridge thing near Vic Station. Oh the shame.
Lol

Being heartbroken because I'd grown out my favourite shoes. I must have been 3 or 4. I've always been a shoe girl :-)

Taximania said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Taximania said:
I also remember Dr who and big daddy wrestling on Saturdays

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DSro4l_0cE[/video]

Great fight by two exponents of this great martial art !
Manuel dexterity fitness cunning great strength and bravery beyond belief.
And talking of Manuel I thought the referee did a great impersonation of Andrew Sachs on acid before he was cruelly and illegaly taken down by Giant haystacks
The referees certainly earned their crust back in the day and hats of to them for their raw nerve.
Actually saw big daddy live at Whitworth civic hall back in the sixties.
A credit to all combat sportsmen everywhere

For me up there with the rumble in the jungle as an all time titanic physical contest.

It was 1977 in Manchester must have been to do with the silver jubilee and my dad despite professing to be a republican took me to watch the queen and prince Phillip go by. I remember the crowd and seeing them. Not sure where in Manchester it was and what she was doing there (national tour) but it stuck!

Older bluemooners might be able to give me more details and confirm it was indeed Manchester and 1977

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.