what ive just been told!!!!!

azatheblue

before you start giving me stupid fookin posts giving me grief i'd just like to point out that this is what ive just been told. my dad has just got in from work and he told me that a bloke he works with ,knows somebody close to the club and he told him that city have organized a press conference to unveil RSC, TEVEZ , ETO'O. you might think im feeding you a load of bullshit but i swear down this is what i have been told. i dont know if this is true because it isnt my info but lets wait and see.

azatheblue said:
before you start giving me stupid fookin posts giving me grief i'd just like to point out that this is what ive just been told. my dad has just got in from work and he told me that a bloke he works with ,knows somebody close to the club and he told him that city have organized a press conference to unveil RSC, TEVEZ , ETO'O. you might think im feeding you a load of bullshit but i swear down this is what i have been told. i dont know if this is true because it isnt my info but lets wait and see.

Its not true, Tevez is on holiday and Eto'o is not in the UK

In The Know said:
azatheblue said:

so so sorry mate i forgot to mention the july 1st part , im not kiddin ya its what ive been told.

In The Know said:
azatheblue said:

Depends when it is before you start saying it isn't true.

In The Know said:
azatheblue said:

Read it again, he didn't state when the press conference would be.

Guilt untill proven innocent and all.

Jimbojames said:
I need to get myself one of those crystal balls he's using.

Give him a break, he did say it was just what he has been told, its not his fault its bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.