what ive just been told!!!!!

azatheblue said:
before you start giving me stupid fookin posts giving me grief i'd just like to point out that this is what ive just been told. my dad has just got in from work and he told me that a bloke he works with ,knows somebody close to the club and he told him that city have organized a press conference to unveil RSC, TEVEZ , ETO'O. you might think im feeding you a load of bullshit but i swear down this is what i have been told. i dont know if this is true because it isnt my info but lets wait and see.

Thanks for the info mate and a lot of people are saying similar things re these players, so lets hope that there is no smoke without fire!

Hope it's right for your sake mate as the forum bully's will have a field day with you if not!

You fucking wums, i really can't be doing with this shit anymore, you make this shit up for self gratification, i've had it, had it I tell you. The moderators need to do something about this....... no new threads until 10,000 posts, its a bloody joke.

You mean something along those lines. (:

Keep the faith kidda

In The Know said:
azatheblue said:
before you start giving me stupid fookin posts giving me grief i'd just like to point out that this is what ive just been told. my dad has just got in from work and he told me that a bloke he works with ,knows somebody close to the club and he told him that city have organized a press conference to unveil RSC, TEVEZ , ETO'O. you might think im feeding you a load of bullshit but i swear down this is what i have been told. i dont know if this is true because it isnt my info but lets wait and see.

Its not true, Tevez is on holiday and Eto'o is not in the UK

To be fair mate, he didn't say when the press conference would take place.

azatheblue said:

i doubt your telling us bullshit but seems as your rumour is 4th hand i reckon someone somewhere along the line is talking bull shit

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
You fucking wums, i really can't be doing with this shit anymore, you make this shit up for self gratification, i've had it, had it I tell you. The moderators need to do something about this....... no new threads until 10,000 posts, its a bloody joke.

You mean something along those lines. (:

Keep the faith kidda

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.