What kind of computer game are you rubbish at?

manchestermooner said:
I'm a right console nerd.

Favourite games:

1. Spyro: Legend of the Dragon - THIS GAME HAD EVERYTHING.
2. Crash Tag Team Racing - Loved this game but i hate Racing games!!
3. Halo 2
4. Fable
5. COD 4
6. Mario: Allstars
7. Tekken
8. Theme Park Word
9. Conker: LIVE and RELOADED
10. The Orange Box
11. Pokemon RED/BLUE
12. Gears of War
13. Guitar Hero 3
14. Sims: Double Deluxe
15. Fifa 99'

Awwww so many memories. I'd hate to see how many hours i've spent on these things lol. :D

Overall i'd say i was worst at Racing games. I mean i tried to get into PGR3 and Forza Motorsports 2 but i find them really boring and uninteresting.

Yet Sims is in you're top 15 games? ;-P.

Can't really say I'm bad at most games; I limit myself to Football Manager, Fifa and Call of Duty, and I'm fairly good at them.

im crap at the 'hardest game in the world' games that get posted on here. other than that, im a master at street fighter 2. i'll challenge ANYONE.

I am crap at quick movents such as fighting games and Guitar Hero.

Give me a racing game and I will kill it.

aphex said:
im crap at the 'hardest game in the world' games that get posted on here. other than that, im a master at street fighter 2. i'll challenge ANYONE.
I used to own as Vega.

But I too am rubbish at Guitar Hero and all FPS.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
aphex said:
I used to own as Vega.

But I too am rubbish at Guitar Hero and all FPS.

he was always the hardest character to beat. ryu and guile were the guys for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.