What kind of snob are you?

I try to avoid all kinds of public transport, especially buses, as they seem to be populated by utter scumbags and window lickers.

A beer snob. Real ale is the only true beer and I look down on lager drinkers who, quite frankly, are just a tad common.

I'm also a Scotch snob. Quality single malts only for me.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Yeah Kraft singles are great - about 6% of it is real cheese.

Really, i watched a program on how they make it, sure it was more 6% but if you say so<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:40 pm --<br /><br />
charliebigspuds said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
I bet your heart sinks every time you go to the bar.

I'm a real ale snob, proper ale for proper blokes. I can't be doing with lagerboys, they're all poofs regardless of what brand of piss they drink

yeah nothing like drinking something that tastes like warm sweat mixed with piss to show your a man

citykev28 said:
a proper football snob. i live in hull and the hull city fans are alright to talk to but everybody else supports the rags, dippers, chelsea, liverpool, spuds or leeds. i simply cannot value their opinions. i know most clubs have out of town support but these are the kind of people who wouldn't know that the M62 goes to the north-west.

i'm at uni in hull, i swear over half of the locals support lib'pool, and hull city when it suits them

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Yeah Kraft singles are great - about 6% of it is real cheese.

Really, i watched a program on how they make it, sure it was more 6% but if you say so

-- Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:40 pm --

charliebigspuds said:
I'm a real ale snob, proper ale for proper blokes. I can't be doing with lagerboys, they're all poofs regardless of what brand of piss they drink

yeah nothing like drinking something that tastes like warm sweat mixed with piss to show your a man

ah I take it you're a lagerboy then, or is it bluewicked!

charliebigspuds said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Really, i watched a program on how they make it, sure it was more 6% but if you say so

-- Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:40 pm --

ah I take it you're a lagerboy then, or is it bluewicked!

Probably Ribena.

rickmcfc said:
I am a transport snob. I have not got on a bus for over 7 years. Buses are for people who can't drive, are fucking wierd or are a chav. I own a nice car and will use it everytime over public transport.

Yep totally agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.