What kind of snob are you?

I will fully admit that I am a clothes snob, whoever said the thing about the tracksuits I agree with 100%, I won't even give them the time of day the scruffy buggers. And I'm quite the music snob as well, usually the afore mentioned listen to crap rap, hip hop or dance music. Usually, unless it was before the 90s, I won't listen to it and I won't continue having a music based conversation with anyone who likes that sort of crap.

I'm also a bit of an intellectual snob when it comes to it as well, though that might be because my friends are pretty dumb and I feel slightly superior to them. One of them genuinely thought that humans had only been around for 2011 years and that's why we live in the year 2011. I despair at times, I really do!

niceblueice said:
I will fully admit that I am a clothes snob, whoever said the thing about the tracksuits I agree with 100%, I won't even give them the time of day the scruffy buggers. And I'm quite the music snob as well, usually the afore mentioned listen to crap rap, hip hop or dance music. Usually, unless it was before the 90s, I won't listen to it and I won't continue having a music based conversation with anyone who likes that sort of crap.

I'm also a bit of an intellectual snob when it comes to it as well, though that might be because my friends are pretty dumb and I feel slightly superior to them. One of them genuinely thought that humans had only been around for 2011 years and that's why we live in the year 2011. I despair at times, I really do!

you think your better than someone else because you dont like the music they choose to listen to? shame on you. i'm not a snob, i think anyone who is shouldnt be allowed to call themselves a city fan....end of thread.

crizack said:
niceblueice said:

you think your better than someone else because you dont like the music they choose to listen to? shame on you. i'm not a snob, i think anyone who is shouldnt be allowed to call themselves a city fan....end of thread.
Shitbag.

I'm an airport snob.

No better feeling strolling past the peasants queueing up in economy to your priority ticket counter on the way to the lounge. Sadly I'm with the peasants most of the time, but I still like to consider myself on a higher level to other travellers.

Also a coffee snob. Up early this morning and am about to make my sixth espresso of the day.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
A lager snob. Anyone who drinks Carling or Fosters, or says "whatever" when you ask them what lager they want, is beneath me.
Spot on. I can't even begin to reason why anyone drinks that shite, well other than price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.