What makes you choose to be on this site?

The Keyboard warriors on the MUEN
148800187217976177.gif

+ The badger gif posted by some Irish dude i was hooked....

I try to avoid this place as much as possible. Don't know what brought me here in the first place and don't know why I still come on here.
Oh yeah! Just remember that I've supported city since I was a kid and brought up my kids to support city too. Guess that must have something to do with it.

I like the fact that we all avoid taking childish cheap shots at each other and keep it grown up. Oh, by the way Magicpole, 61-21 ner ner ner ner ner

A colleague introduced me to Bluemoon, during one transfer window, and I was hooked. I like to keep my input non-controversial, and am proud that I have never been mistaken for a United fan.

I like that as a rule, we are fairly tolerant of other supporters, so long as they are respectful towards City. We all have just one thing in common, and our views about everything else are so diverse. I have learnt a lot from reading on BM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.