What other forums do you guys use

Years ago I used to go on RLFans a lot, then it went absolute shite.
I used to go on there all the time n’all, as did a few other Blues on here. It was great for a while, then there were just too many idiots on there on the WUM.

I like to have decent conversations about teams and tactics, and about growing the sport of rugby league in general. I am just not interested in Twitter like piss taking and baiting of other posters when their teams lose.

It’s great at a match, it’s part of what going to the match and the atmosphere is about. It’s too juvenile for online forums to be like that and that’s all many on RLFans live for.

There were also some strange people on there who were always pushing flat Earth and weird stuff.

Judging by many of the threads on here, there are an awful lot of us who spend our lives on Pistonheads (Mumsnet for blokes).

LibraryThing is my only other forum. A book catologuing site that also has a social side. Actually been a member there longer than I have here although have ceased my participation in the reading challenge groups and now just hover around in one of the long-standing groups. Not that I'm a prolific poster either there or here.

Just here. I sometimes check RAWK and rag cafe out though just to see the insanity (especially RAWK).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.