What personality type are you? (Test)

I'm in the 3%, it seems. I'm INTP-A / INTP-T

Of my parenting style it says
Having no interest in exerting control over other human beings, Logicians are likely to allow their children to form their own principles – though they may take the opportunity of the “why?” phase to share their own perspectives and ideas, just in case.
(there's a certain clown in San Francisco on the board that doesn't understand this process)

This is an entirely true of answering questions from my children in respect to the quote. One, of which, wanted to discuss prospects of a Higher Intelligence and I let him formulate his own thinking after placing the current viewpoint of society with him.

We did the same thing about Human Being types.

Of my other personality it say

Assertive​

Assertive Logicians are more likely than all other personality types to say they rarely let people upset them. They are also less likely than Turbulent Logicians to hold a grudge after an argument. Not being driven by the opinions of others is one hallmark of the Assertive Identity.

But this can also be problematic. It can lead to Assertive Logicians appearing arrogant or as though they’re acting in condescending ways. Their Introverted, Intuitive, and Thinking traits already lend these personalities an air of remoteness that can feed this perception. But rather than arrogance, it may sometimes mean that they believe so much in their own strategies and ideas that they are unable to see room for anyone else’s contributions.

A la the political threads, this shines through, about me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.