What players will leave City this summer?

players sold -

Goalkeepers- Hart ( loan )

Defenders - Sylvinho ( out of contract )

Midfield - Petrov ( out of contract )
Robinho
Etuhu

Attack - Benjani
Bojinov ( only if he wants to leave )
Jo

I would keep players who are on loan at the monent like McGivern and Logan another year at City to see if they improve.

Players In - 1 top class creative midfielder

If weiss doesnt show any signs of improvement at Bolton or in the summer friendlys I would bring in a winger for cover

If Adebayor leaves ( according to papers ) then I would bring a another attacker but only if he leaves.

I would stick with the same defence aswell, we need to let this side mature together.

I would let adebayor go he isn't a top striker for me and would bring in the likes of villa if we can convince him that we are going somewhere especially if we have champions league football i am sure that 150.000 a week for a player in his prime at 28 years old on 4 year contract would be a good pulling power for villa.

Ribery if madrid play hard balls with the fee bayern wants,he is exactly what we need as i feel johnson will take some getting used to being a starter.

Aly cissokho the left back of lyon who is young,very quick and a very good passer and crosser of the ball.

Aaron lennon to replace shaun who i think is too full of himself and is not up to the task whereas lennon is like shaun of 3 years ago but better and quicker and just having him would make evera have fits so good for me.

Someone willing to get dirty but with a much better passing range and speed than barry to properly complement de jong like jovetic.

King Of The Kippax said:
i dont think tevez has impressed enough to stay and think Bellamy is now out of his depth. Given is not a good keeper and Barry deserves the chop im afraid.

Either that's funny or just stupid.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
King Of The Kippax said:
i dont think tevez has impressed enough to stay and think Bellamy is now out of his depth. Given is not a good keeper and Barry deserves the chop im afraid.

i agree with you, get rid of those players we may aswell not even turn up next season. come on, how many goals has tevez scored? and how many has he created? if we didnt have him then what would have happend against chelsea? united? bolton? arsenal? take away all the goals tevez and bellamy have scored i doubt we'd be in the top 10.

harknowhear said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

i agree with you, get rid of those players we may aswell not even turn up next season. come on, how many goals has tevez scored? and how many has he created? if we didnt have him then what would have happend against chelsea? united? bolton? arsenal? take away all the goals tevez and bellamy have scored i doubt we'd be in the top 10.

u boys got to understand the definition of a joke

South City said:
harknowhear said:

u boys got to understand the definition of a joke

Amazing how many people think these posts are serious

I swear to god if they sell Ireland I will be so pissed. My favourite player, has worked his ass of to get into first team, and came up through the acdemy. I am happy that city have a lot of money but we are acting like pricks, saying people should be sold because they are in bad form, guess what it happens. (and I orderd his shirt)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.