What players would you get rid of in summer?

glynn said:
schmeichel-to championship
ball-
ben haim-to sunderland
berti-
logan
mills
dunne- a very loyal member of the squad but not top flight material
garrido- not sure about him
hamann
johnson- riddled with injury
etuhu
elano- not had the best of seasons
jo-to everton
evans
benjani
vassell
caicedo

seriously not top flight material spent his entire career except 3 seasons and when he was available look at the standard of clubs interested in him, maybe not top 4 meterial but not top flight, so he wouldnt get in hull,stoke,sunderland etc teams?

Trouble is if we get rid of too many of the current first team squad we'll be in for another "blending in" type season. I reckon we should do it in stages and start off slowly and apart from the obvious immediate suspects like Caicedo, Mills ,Vassell and Benjani I reckon we should sell Elano and Fernandes and buy a tall world class defender and a tough no nonsence midfielder like Essien. We desparately needs some height from somewhere.

After watching our lads i cannot stand players who cannot be bothered so called playing when they maybe to think they maybe bigger than the club and as such ...ROBBIE would be traded for top players on the world market along with Jo ..buy get one free. Or sell for £27 million the pair.
schmeichel-to championship Value £500,000
ball-
ben haim-to sunderland £1.5 million
berti- Free
logan £300,000
mills Free
garrido £1.2 million
hamann Free
Evans £2.0 million
etuhu £300,000
Benjani £2 million
vassell £500,000
caicedo £3 million

JUSTBLUE08 said:
After watching our lads i cannot stand players who cannot be bothered so called playing when they maybe to think they maybe bigger than the club and as such ...ROBBIE would be traded for top players on the world market along with Jo ..buy get one free. Or sell for £27 million the pair.
ball-
berti- Free
logan £300,000
mills Free
garrido £1.2 million
hamann Free
Evans £2.0 million
etuhu £300,000
Benjani £2 million
vassell £500,000
caicedo £3 million

Mills Free ? We need to sell him for at least 20 Mill to re coup the wages we've spent on him. I'd keep Garrido as back up for Bridge the rest I agree with

JUSTBLUE08 said:
ball-
berti- Free
logan £300,000
mills Free
garrido £1.2 million
hamann Free
Evans £2.0 million
etuhu £300,000
Benjani £2 million
vassell £500,000
caicedo £3 million

Mills Free ? We need to sell him for at least 20 Mill to re coup the wages we've spent on him. I'd keep Garrido as back up for Bridge. Evans maybe worth keeping ,the rest I agree with.

Nobody will pay £2 million for Benjani.

We'd be lucky to get more than £400k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.